CaRMS Application Review and Interview Preparation
The CaRMS application and interview process for competitive medical specialties is challenging. It is essential as a busy medical student to plan your time efficiently and ensure the decisions you make are high yield and target the end goal of securing a residency position. At MedApplications™, our team of medical doctors specialize in CaRMS residency matching to ensure that your CaRMS application and CaRMS interview are second to none.
Our Premier program is designed to take the guesswork out of CaRMS residency matching. You work closely with a senior CaRMS physician who will guide you through the planning, application and interview phases of your CaRMS process.
We pair you with a physician with first-hand experience in the specialties you are applying too in order to give you target and confident advice to become successful. Apply to CaRMS with confidence.
CaRMS PREMIER RESIDENCY MATCHING
Step 1: Detailed CaRMS Strategy Review
- Comprehensive Review of Medical Student Performance Record
- Comprehensive Review of Clinical Electives and Evaluations
- Detailed Review of submitted CaRMS Application
Step 2: CaRMS CV Edit and Review
- In collaboration with your consultant, produce a highly competitive and specialized Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Target specific CaRMS residency programs
- Establish timeline for CaRMS applications and matching strategy
Step 3: CaRMS Interview Strategy Session (Live with MD)
- Comprehensive review of CaRMS Interview Format
- Learn approach to successfully answering CaRMS Interview Questions
- Review approach to high yield CaRMS MMI and Panel Stations
- Detailed overview of Canadian Healthcare and CaRMS medical specialties
Step 4: CaRMS Mock Interview (Live with MD)
- In collaboration with your medical coach, test your skills in a 1.5 Hour Mock Interview with Feedback
- Rigorous CaRMS feedback and detailed report
- Assessment of Interview performance compared to CaRMS applicant pool
Step 5: CaRMS Interview Debrief (Live with MD)
- Review details of the CaRMS mock interview and CaRMS strategy session
- Develop action plan for CaRMS interview preparation
- Review key areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
START YOUR PREPARATION TODAY!
MedApplications™ specializes in Medical School Applications, Interviews, CASPer® and Residency Matching. Timelines vary from 2-14 business days depending on service or guarantee.
Our Application Consultants
Our Consultants specialize in your medical school application.
We work with you every step of the way as your personal medical coach. With first-hand experience as practicing medical doctors we know what it takes to achieve success in the medical school admissions process. During application crunch time, we work round the clock to ensure your application is completed to the highest of competitive standards. Find Out More About MedApplications
Our Medical Coaches pride ourselves on offering a premium service by leading physicians in medical school preparation. However, if you do not find your consultation useful, or feel that the consultant is not a great fit, you must let your consultant know at the conclusion of your first consultation or review, prior to finishing and we will contact you to arrange another complimentary session or review with a new consultant. See Terms and Conditions
Get On The Inside Track
Alyssa (May 2016)
Accepted to McMaster University & University of Ottawa Medicine
“My experience with MedApplications was fantastic! The interview seminar and manual were very instructive regarding specific topics to focus on for the interview and approaches to answering different question types…
David (May 2016)
Accepted to Western University Schulich School of Medicine
“I enrolled in a MedApplications Interview seminar one month prior to my first medical school interview opportunity. Before participating in the course, I had very little specific knowledge regarding interview format, question types, emphasis and expectations of the interviewers…
Vanessa (June 2016)
“I was accepted at Ottawa which was my ideal school and my only interview. Josh was absolutely wonderful and definitely part of my success! He was very helpful throughout the entire process :)”
Ian (May 2015)
McMaster University of Medicine
“I used the MedApplications seminar and mock interview services before I had my interviews at Queen’s and McMaster medical schools, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision…
Queen’s University Medicine
“My experience with medapplications.com was great. What I liked most about my consultant is that he always responded in time about any concerns that I had…
Liana (May 2016)
University of Western Shulich School of Medicine
“Before working with medapplications, I had a fear of interviews. I’ve had practices with friends and other students, but for some reason I wasn’t able to gain the confidence needed….
Marlene (August 2016)
University of London St. George’s College
“Hi MedApplications, just to let you know that Isabelle got an offer from University of London St. George’s College. The competition this year was quite challenging…