Dayae is a passionate medical consultant with a focus on medical education, clinical research, Multiple Mini Interview Preparation and CASPer. She has vast experience in Canadian and American medical school admissions. As an integral member at McMaster Michael de Groote School of Medicine, she has excelled in preparing students for the CASPer pre-admissions test and Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI). Her expertise in CV and Application review, coupled with her knowledge of the MMI, MPI and Panel style interviews, makes her a valuable asset to our medical team.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?