Dayae is a passionate medical consultant with a focus on medical education, clinical research, Multiple Mini Interview Preparation and CASPer. She has vast experience in Canadian and American medical school admissions. As an integral member at McMaster Michael de Groote School of Medicine, she has excelled in preparing students for the CASPer pre-admissions test and Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI). Her expertise in CV and Application review, coupled with her knowledge of the MMI, MPI and Panel style interviews, makes her a valuable asset to our medical team.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment