Alissa is in the McMaster Family Medicine program and completed medical training as an international medical graduate. She has a wealth of experience successfully applying to CaRMS and ERAS for residency and matched to her number choice. She is involved in NAC OSCE clinical training and excels in interview preparation, residency application review and medical career consultations. Alissa has successful coached many of our International Medical Graduates towards successful residency matching.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment