Armin graduated from the University of Toronto medical program and is currently in the Psychiatry program at the University of Toronto. He specializes in OMSAS application review, MPI interview coaching and Canadian medical school applications and interviews. He has helped coach International medical graduates with the NAC OSCE counseling stations, achieving extremely high success. Armin has also supported our students applying to Psychiatry residency programs in Canada and the United States. He is passionate about education, leadership and residency coaching.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment