Brett is in Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. He specializes in graduate research, CaRMS and ERAS applications for the most competitive residency applications, and International Medical Graduate IMG coaching. He teaches counselling stations for the NAC OSCE. Brett is also an expert at overall career guidance and non-traditional applicant coaching.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment