Britt graduated from uOttawa medical school after getting a BSc in Health Sciences from uOttawa while captaining the varsity soccer team. She is currently in Family Medicine at McMaster, her first choice program. She has over 10 publications, and a strong interest in research. Since 2014, Britt has been successfully advising pre-medical students with medical school applications in Canada. She specializes in CV development, the Autobiographical Sketch (ABS) and Supplementary Application Questions. She has joined the dynamic consulting team at MedApplications where she continues to help people get into medical school.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment