Carrie is a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and approach physician in family medicine, obtaining her BSc and Medical Doctorate from the University of Toronto. She has extensive experience in medical school application review, OSCE Preparation, CaRMS admissions for CMGs and IMGs as well as medical school interview preparation.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment