Claudia is an enthusiastic medical consultation in Internal Medicine with vast experience teaching and mentoring pre-medical students. Claudia specializes in coaching undergraduate, graduate and high school student as a former graduate of the competitive Bachelor of Health Sciences program at McMaster University. She has a strong interest in health policy and advocacy. Claudia is a NAC OSCE proctor, IMG residency coach and specialist in medical school applications and interviews.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment