Colin is a passionate medical consultation and graduate of the University of Limerick, Ireland medical school. As an international medical graduate, and now Emergency Medicine physician in Canada, Colin supports both CMGs and IMGs in CaRMS, ERAS and NAC OSCE preparation. Outside of the ER, Colin loves running, hiking and biking in the summer, as well as snowboarding and hockey in the winter. Colin’s interest is in healthcare technology.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment