Fernando is an exceptional clinical and educational instructor in general surgery at UofT. He specializes in training International Medical Graduates in the NAC OSCE exam, as well as interview preparation for CaRMS and ERAS. He has supported Canadian Medical Graduates and International Medical graduates with competitive CaRMS and ERAS applications to the most competitive surgical programs. He has been instrumental in supporting career coaching and guidance for aspiring surgeons.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment