Geetanjalee is currently at the University of Toronto in Internal Medicine. Geetanjalee completed her undergraduate degree in Biomedical Sciences at York University with a four-year continuing full scholarship; before pursuing medicine at the University of Manitoba. Applying to medical school can seem like a daunting process. Geetanjalee is enthusiastic about working with you to help you become the best candidate possible, by refining your application and equipping you with the skills necessary to differentiate yourself. She specializes in MMI preparation and CaRMS interviews and applications.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment