Jennifer graduated from McGill Medicine and is currently in family medicine at McMaster University. Jennifer has successfully navigated the most competitive medical school programs in Canada and the most coveted family medicine programs nationwide. Jennifer excels in Multiple Mini Interview preparation, CaRMS residency applications, clinical skills training and medical school application consulting. Jennifer speaks 4 languages and has a passion for medical education.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment