Josephine is in the Toronto Plastic Surgery program and completed her BSc, MSc and MD at the University of Toronto. She is an enthusiastic medical consultant with over 6 years of mentorship experience. She has worked with students throughout all levels of education and is passionate about medical education. Josephine has had extensive experience in OMSAS, MPI, MMI, and CaRMS preparation.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment