Neil is at the University of Toronto in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Neil completed his undergraduate and Masters degrees in Physiology before pursuing medicine at McGill University in Montreal. He has been actively involved with MedApplications for several years, bringing his expertise to reviewing personal statements, CV and interview preparation in English and French. He looks forward to helping you put your best forward throughout your application process and making your acceptance to medical school and medical residency a reality!
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment