Nick received his Bachelor of Science at the University of Alberta and completed medical school at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. He is now in Emergency Medicine in Toronto, Canada. His key interests include interview preparation and application editing. Nicolas specializes in NAC OSCE preparation, IMG CaRMS and ERAS applications and medical school interviews.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment