Nishaan is in the McMaster Family Medicine program and completed his MD at the University of Toronto. He is an active contributor to medical education initiatives, specializing in CaRMS, MMI Interview Preparation, OMSAS Applications and Residency clinical skills. Nishaan has had extensive experience in OMSAS, MPI, MMI, and CaRMS preparation.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment