Dr. Bhar is an exceptional physician in radiology at McMaster University, graduating from the University of British Columbia. He excels in career coaching for aspiring pre-medical students and high school students, graduating from McMaster BHSc Health Science Program. He has helped support high school students with the BHSc program and direct-entry medical school. He also specializes in Multiple Mini Interview preparation for UBC medicine . Dr. Bhar has successfully coached and supported international medical graduates with successful applications to competitive residency programs in Canada and the United States. He excels in interview coaching and mentoring of non-traditional applicants.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment