Prash is in Internal Medicine at UofT. Her passion lies in mentorship primarily for IMG candidates. She has previous experience in mentorship for medical students trying to match to residency in Canada and the USA. She specializes in the CaRMS application process including MCCEE and NAC OSCE preparation. She also has experience with the ERAS process including preparation for Step 1 and Step 2 CS/CK.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment