Sarah is currently in family medicine, matching to her first choice program in rural Ontario. Prior to residency she completed a Master’s degree in Reproductive Physiology and Medical training at the University of Toronto. She has a special interest in women’s health with a focus on eating disorders and postpartum mental health. When applying for a residency in family medicine she applied broadly, receiving and attending 8/8 interviews located at institutions in BC, Alberta and across Ontario. Sarah has a strong desire to help prospective medical students, CMG, and IMG graduates match to their program of choice understanding both perspectives given that her partner is an IMG.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment