Theunis is in Family Medicine at Queens University with a passion for medical education, mentoring and coaching. He specializes in Ontario medical schools. With a prior background in one-on-one medical application coaching, he excels in helping students prepare for medical school interviews. He has interview at Ontario medical schools including, NOSM. Theunis has successfully coached both Canadian medical graduates and international medical graduates with residency applications and interviews for CaRMS and ERAS. He also specializes in Multiple Mini Interview preparation and looks forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment