Winny is a passionate medical consultant with over 4 years teaching the MCAT and mentoring pre-medical students interested in pursuing medicine. She is an expert in CaRMS residency applications an interviews for the top programs in North America for both CMGs and IMG applicants. Winny is a NAC OSCE proctor with an exceptional ability to teach clinical skills. In the Emergency Department, Winny excels in teaching medical trainees of all skill levels.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment