Dr. Fawaz is a Radiation Oncology physician at McGill University with extensive experience in Francophone medical schools, Med-P, Bilingual MMI Interview Preparation and Medical practice in Quebec. He was accepted to Universite de Montreal, Laval, Sherbrooke, McGill and Ottawa medical schools. His specialties include: Francophone Medical School Applications, McGill Applications, MMI and Panel Interviews, Simulations and Workshops, CaRMS Applications and Medical Residency Consulting.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment