Kayla is a passionate medical consultant with expertise in rural Canadian healthcare, Maritimes medical delivery and the Multiple Mini Interview. With expertise at Memorial University Medical School and Dalhousie Medical School, Kayla supports our diverse pre-medical students interested in pursuing their medical studies in the Maritimes. Kayla is particularly interested in the Nutritional Sciences, building on her graduate studies at the University of Toronto. She is passionate about population and global health, vulnerable populations, medical education, and student advocacy.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment