Get expert help on your MMI prep with our top MMI coaches.
Have you been granted an MMI interview? Congratulations! You are among a select few, just one crucial step away from being accepted into your desired professional program.
Now, the key is to truly shine in person, and distinguish yourself as a cut above other applicants in the eyes of MMI interviewers.
MedApplications can assist with your MMI prep, your MMI interview skills—and arm you with all you’ll need make the grade. Be coached and guided by our team of specialized advisors: medical doctors, dentists, veterinarians, pharmacists, nurses and many other MMI experts.
We help with your MMI Preparation for:
Medical Residency (CaRMS/ERAS)
Dentistry and IDAPP
Many more fields
What is the MMI?
MMI stands for a Multiple Mini Interview. It’s an interview style used by many university medical schools to evaluate prospective students during the last phase of the admissions process.
The MMI typically consists of a series of 6 to 10 short, structured MMI interview stations where different interviewers assess candidates not on grades and experience, but on personal characteristics and overall ‘fit’ for med school, dental school, veterinary programs, pharmacy school or others. The entire interview circuit takes a period of about two hours.
For example, you may be evaluated on your communication skills, maturity, work ethics, empathy, and teamwork values.
At each station, you’ll receive a question or scenario and about two minutes of prep time to formulate an answer between stations. You may interact with a standardized patient, actor, the examiner or another applicant. Next, you’ll engage in a short five to eight-minute exchange with an interviewer/assessor. Sometimes, you may be asked to “act out” a typical medical scenario (rather than reply to a question) to fully assess how you would actually deal with a challenge in the professional world. Depending on the university or college, the MMI can vary in the exact number of stations and the time given at each station.
MedApplications MMI Packages
Introductory MMI Interview Program
$395Add To Cart
Premium MMI Interview Program
$795Add To Cart
Comprehensive MMI Interview Program
$1295Add To Cart
Ultimate MMI Interview Program
- MMI Resource Folder
- MMI Coaching Session 3 Hours Coaching
Full-Length MMI Mock Interview with Feedback
10 Mock Interviews
Comprehensive Feedback with Rubric
In-Person Inteview Preparation*
Extended Interview Preparation Sessions*
- Mix and Match
- Acceptance Guarantee*
Working with Experts – The Match Guarantee
$2995Add To Cart
MedApplications MMI Prep programs include:
- Customized In-Person or Video-conference Coaching Sessions: Get coached the way you wish and at times most convenient for you, wherever you live or study.
- Medical Doctors, health professionals— and past MMI examiners from the school(s) to which you are applying: Be guided by those with the insider edge – so there are no surprises on interview day and you have the tips and tricks to succeed.
- Full length mock MMI simulations led by doctors
- 360-degree approach to MMI prep: Receive a complete program that includes evidence-based preparation with detailed rubrics, webinars, sample questions, personalized coaching, helpful feedback, and more.
- 100% Money back guarantee.
MMI Interviews: Why you need expert guidance to ensure you pass.
Succeeding in the MMI means doing your homework and building confidence. Although the MMI does not test specific knowledge, you can’t just wing it. You’ll need to showcase your interpersonal and critical thinking skills in a strictly-timed environment—and in a way that makes the best possible impression on interviewers.
Simply reviewing practice questions and scenarios with friends is not be enough MMI prep to ensure you pass. The most effective strategy is to enroll in a top MMI prep program run by experts, ideally medical specialists and MMI experts who have not only been through the MMI, but have actually been MMI interviewers at your school of choice.
An MMI prep program led by experts is highly recommended to:
- Overcome your MMI interview anxieties
- Improve your answers to practice MMI questions, within specific timeframes
- Understand the MMI interview structure and requirements of your specific school, and
- Ensure you are fully prepared and well-practiced to ace the Multiple Mini Interviews
After all, you don’t want to risk rejection at this critical stage… when you are so close to medical school acceptance.
Meet Our Medical Coaches
Why choose an MMI prep program from MedApplications?
It’s simple: MedApplications has designed the leading Multiple Mini Interview preparation program in North America. Our medical doctors and MMI experts for dentistry, pharmacy, veterinary medicine and other careers, are top professionals (including past MMI adjudicators) who will equip you with everything you need to succeed in your Multiple Mini Interview.
This includes specialized tips and tricks, patented Multiple Mini Interview algorithms, and hundreds of Multiple Mini Interview scenarios and practice questions. With MedApplications, you get:
- Coaching by practicing healthcare professionals and past MMI interviewers from the school at which you are interviewing. You get paired with an MMI expert with first-hand experience of the school you are applying to.
- Preparation in understanding issues relevant to the MMI: CanMEDS roles, medical and non-medical ethics, medical legal matters, Canadian and American healthcare issues, and relevant veterinary, pharmacy and dental content as needed.
- Best practice approaches to the most common Multiple Mini Interview stations
- Personal guidance to master acting, critical thinking and communication stations
- Focused training via mock interview circuits designed with increasing level of difficulty to build your confidence, skillset and finesse
- Both English and French language programs available
- 100% success rate with our Ultimate MMI program*. No other MMI prep program offer you THIS much.
Choose MMI Preparation if you are applying to the following Canadian Medical Schools:
- McMaster University Medical School (Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine)
- Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM)
- Queen’s University
- McGill Faculty of Medicine (English and French)
- Universite de Laval (French)
- Universite de Montreal (French)
- Universite de Sherbrooke (French)
In Western Canada:
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Manitoba
- University of Saskatchewan
In Eastern Canada:
- Dalhousie University
- Memorial University
What’s Your Field of Study?
MedApplications Has a Multiple Mini Interview Preparation Program for You:
- Medical School MMI (MD/DO)
- Dental School MMI/CDA
- Veterinary School MMI (OVC)
- Pharmacy School MMI
- Optometry School MMI
- Nurse Practitioner MMI
- Physician Assistant MMI
…and many other healthcare professional MMI interviews.