Nadia was accepted into multiple Canadian medical schools and is a MD candidate at Memorial University. Before medicine, she completed a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology at the University of New Brunswick and a Master of Science in Physical Therapy at Queen’s University. Nadia is passionate about helping students strengthen their applications and interview performance for medical school.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment