Pinkal is an expert medical educator, who is knowledgeable in application review and interview preparation for Canadian and American medical schools. Her passion for medical education stems from her involvement with pre-medical societies that educate aspiring medical doctors on successful strategies to gain acceptance into medical school. As an integral member at McMaster, she has excelled in preparing students for the CASPer pre-admissions test and Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI). She also specializes in CaRMS preparation for pediatrics and non-surgical specialties.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment