Coaching Sessions Phase 4
The MedApplications™ Pre-Medical Coaching program is your personalized support system as a Non-Traditional medical school applicant. We work closely with you in all aspects of the medical school admissions process. Our medical doctors will assist you with pre-requisite course selection, MCAT cut-offs, GPA cut-offs, scholarships, extracurriculars, volunteer placements, medical research, global health trips, clinical placements and letters of reference. We will assist you in creating strategy medical school timelines to ensure you are on track. Your personal medical coach is here to help you succeed by engaging in your pursuit of medicine and ensuring your success. Sessions may also be used to prepare for licensing exams and core medical school knowledge.
- University Of Toronto Medical School Admission Requirements
- Everything You Need to Know About OMSAS 2019
- CASPer Test Dates 2019 | Medical School Applications
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residencies in the United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist