IMG CaRMS Interview Preparation & Mock Interview
The MedApplications ™ International Medical Graduate (IMG) Interview Preparation program has been designed specifically for International Medical Graduates applying for the residency match in Canada (CaRMS®) and the United States (ERAS®). We cater to a diverse cohort of medical students including, North American citizens who pursue medical training internationally and wish to return to North America for residency, in addition to foreign trained medical professionals looking to transition their medical practice to North America. In both scenarios, you are paired with a medical doctor with specific expertise in the medical residency interview you are looking to prepare for. We specialize in standard panel interviews and multiple mini interview (MMI) formats. We support all candidates, including, English as a second language. Our comprehensive interview program will expertly prepare you for healthcare in North America and test your skills in mock interview simulations.
- University Of Toronto Medical School Admission Requirements
- Everything You Need to Know About OMSAS 2019
- CASPer Test Dates 2019 | Medical School Applications
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residencies in the United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?