Introductory Panel Interview Prep Program
MedApplications’ Introductory Panel Interview Preparation Program
Enhance your skills for the panel interview with our introductory-level prep course. This resource-rich course is an economical way to gain relevant medical experience for the application process for medical schools that use the traditional panel interview format.
Entry-level Panel Interview Training
Our introductory program is ideal for pre-med students wanting a quick rundown of everything they need to know for the Panel Interview. Get an edge over the competition with an hour of live Panel instruction from a top practicing MD paired with you based on your desired medical program, specialty and personal needs.
Gain access to a panel interview prep manual, one full-length mock panel interview with detailed feedback, and loads of practice questions. MedApplications will also show you how interview questions are graded using our powerful rubric.
Whether you’re applying to Queen’s Medical School, Western University, University of Ottawa, or any other prestigious international school like Harvard, Oxford, or Cambridge, our introductory offering is the perfect preparation for boosting your chances of success.
What You Receive
- 1 hour of live MD Panel instruction
- 1 Full mock interview with feedback
- Preparation manual relevant to Panel Interviews
- Complete online webinars and sample questions
- Intensive feedback guided by our rubric
- Learn from medical specialists in your desired field, including those who have taken Panel Interviews before
- Master the Canadian or American medical school approach to the panel interview
- Refine your interview strengths and improve on your weaknesses
- Get personalized instruction that will boost your chances of panel interview success