McMaster BHSc Application Review
The MedApplications™ Direct Medical School Entry program is designed to support your medical school application from high school to American, Canadian and International programs. Our medical consultants work closely with OUAC, Oztrekk, Atlantic Bridge, AMCAS and your high school to ensure a smooth and seamless medical school application. Our medical doctors work closely with you to develop a competitive personal statement, supplementary application and curriculum vitae. Our doctors assist in choosing letters of recommendation and choosing which activities and accomplishments to highlight on your application. Apply to medical school with the confidence to succeed. Once you have completed our comprehensive High School Preparation Program, we guarantee results or your money back (see terms and conditions).
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program