Direct MD Interview Strategy
The MedApplications™ Direct Medical School Interview Strategy Session is designed specifically for high school students who are interviewing at medical schools, healthcare professional schools or coveted pre-medical programs requiring an interview. Our foundation Medical School strategy session is a basic introduction to medical school interviewing. We review medical ethics, current events, medical legal, international healthcare, and approaches to common interview questions. We specifically cater the interview strategy session to the upcoming interview (e.g. MMI or Panel). For many high school students this will be the first opportunity they have to interview in a formal academic setting. Let our medical coaches build their confidence and support them in succeeding.
- University Of Toronto Medical School Admission Requirements
- Everything You Need to Know About OMSAS 2019
- CASPer Test Dates 2019 | Medical School Applications
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residencies in the United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist