MPI Bundle 4
The MedApplications™ MPI Interview Bundle is our most comprehensive interview preparation for the modified personal interview (MPI). Our Toronto-based medical doctors have designed an unrivalled preparation program to help you succeed in the MPI. We begin by teaching you how to ace the MPI by focusing on personal questions, CANMEDS roles, UofT specific core competencies, medical ethics, healthcare, medical education and current events. We then administer realistic MPI mock interviews to test your skills and evaluate your performance. With each mock MPI, receive expert feedback and patented rubric to track your progress. Once you have completed all of our MPI sessions, we guarantee your medical school acceptance to the University of Toronto or your money back (see terms and conditions).
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment