NAC OSCE In-Person Crash Course
Pass the NAC OSCE with certainty by enrolling in our NAC OSCE crash course offering a 100% success rate.
Held conveniently over a weekend in Toronto, this is the most comprehensive course in North America. It includes 10 hours of NAC OSCE content and 12 hours of clinical skills practice, available in-person or by live streaming from home. Unlimited access to Online clinical skills videos, high yield scenarios and course material.
Ace The NAC OSCE With A Weekend Prep Course Offering A 100% Pass Rate
Nail the NAC OSCE with our weekend crash course in Toronto offering a 100% pass rate. Attend in person, or live stream it from home. With MedApplications, you’ll get the most comprehensive NAC OSCE crash course available in North America featuring 10 hours of content, 12 hours of clinical practice and a chance to hone your skills on standardized patients with real cases. Soak in the wisdom of top Canadian doctor coaches, learn from high yield cases and receive laser-sharp feedback to sharpen your skills. This intense crash course led by specialized physicians who have proctored the NAC OSCE covers all aspects of the exam, with detailed feedback, extensive online resources and a rubric… everything you need to guarantee NAC OSCE success.
What You Receive
- Weekend course held in Toronto
- 10 Hours of in-depth NAC OSCE content review
- 12 hours of clinical skills practice
- Practice on Standardized Patients
- NAC OSCE Course Manual and Rubric
- Unlimited Online Resources
- Experienced Canadian physician coaches specialized in the NAC OSCE (and your field of medicine)
- High yield NAC exam scenarios
- Detailed feedback, assessment and review of your skills and performance
- A NAC OSCE Rubric
- Additional practice scenarios available, as required.
- 100% pass rate!
- All instructors are NAC OSCE experts
- Attend in-person or stream live from home
- Get the most comprehensive and high success rate NAC OSCE crash course available in North America
- Improve your clinical skills (a common problem area on the NAC OSCE)
- Focus on your specific NAC OSCE preparation needs, preferences and requirements
- Be coached by actively practicing doctors who are NAC OSCE-specialized (one who has either proctored the NAC exam or scored very high themselves)
- Understand your strengths and effectively address your weaknesses
- Target specific areas for improvement to strengthen your NAC OSCE performance
- Assess your baseline for the NAC OSCE