NAC OSCE PRACTICE EXAM
The most realistic NAC OSCE Exam in North America with Canadian Physician Proctors and Standardized Patients. 100% Pass Rate.
Prepare for the September 2019 NAC OSCE EXAM.
CRASH COURSE AND MOCK OSCEs on August 31st/Sept 1 and Sept 7/8 2019
- February 22nd 2020, February 29th 2020
- 12 Simulated NAC Exam Stations
- Culture Dependent Communication Style
- Communication, Ethics And Clinical Stations
- Detailed Feedback By Canadian Physicians
- Location At 60 Murray Street; Cooper Centre
- Approximately 3 Hours In Length
- Prepare For The March 2019 NAC EXAM
- Receive Detailed Rubric On Your Performance
- Proctored By Canadian Physicians
- Trained SP’s And Medical Professionals
- Comprehensive Debrief With Sample Answers
- Track A (8:30-11:30), B (12:00-3:00), C (3:30-6:30)
- University Of Toronto Medical School Admission Requirements
- Everything You Need to Know About OMSAS 2019
- CASPer Test Dates 2019 | Medical School Applications
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residencies in the United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist