OMSAS Application Review
The MedApplications™ OMSAS Application Review program is our most comprehensive Ontario medical school application review process. We provide you with unlimited clinical, research and admissions expertise to make your OMSAS application shine. You will work with leading UofT, Queen’s, Ottawa, McMaster, NOSM and Western physicians to perfect all aspects of your OMSAS application including: ABS, UofT Supplementary Application and NOSM Supplementary Application (or additional 30 Minute Consultation). Our physicians work with you live to plan a highly successful OMSAS application to showcase your strong suits.
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program