Research & Volunteer Phase 3
The MedApplications™ Research and Volunteer program for Non-Traditional medical school applicants, is designed to help you create a competitive pre-medical candidate profile for medical school. Our leading physicians will assist you in sourcing and securing coveted medical observerships, hospital placements, medical volunteer positions, clinical research and healthcare related activities. We also support you in brainstorming, leadership, school-based, community oriented and global activities. We use your existing life experience and accomplishments as a stepping stone for crafting the ideal medical applicant profile. Creating a competitive medical school applicant profile is necessary to being successful in gaining medical school acceptance as a non-traditional medical school applicant. Our medical doctors will give you first-hand experience regarding what it takes to be successful.
- University Of Toronto Medical School Admission Requirements
- Everything You Need to Know About OMSAS 2019
- CASPer Test Dates 2019 | Medical School Applications
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residencies in the United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist