Research & Volunteer Phase 3
The MedApplications™ Research and Volunteer program for Non-Traditional medical school applicants, is designed to help you create a competitive pre-medical candidate profile for medical school. Our leading physicians will assist you in sourcing and securing coveted medical observerships, hospital placements, medical volunteer positions, clinical research and healthcare related activities. We also support you in brainstorming, leadership, school-based, community oriented and global activities. We use your existing life experience and accomplishments as a stepping stone for crafting the ideal medical applicant profile. Creating a competitive medical school applicant profile is necessary to being successful in gaining medical school acceptance as a non-traditional medical school applicant. Our medical doctors will give you first-hand experience regarding what it takes to be successful.
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program