Academic CV Phase 2
The MedApplications™ Curriculum Vitae and Resume development program for Non-Traditional Medical School Applications is designed to create a highly competitive, medical focused CV for application to medical school. We take on the challenge of crafting an academic CV that uses your wealth of experience, employment and life skills to your benefit. We cater all of your achievements to a medical audience in order to support your application to medical school, in addition to, research grants, medical placements, summer studentships and allied healthcare professional programs. Our medical doctors complete a comprehensive review of your activities, accomplishments, research, extra-Curriculars and community work and create an outline for a formal academic CV. Our doctors focus on turning your wealth of experience into a medically relevant candidate profile.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment