Resume and CV Phase 2
The MedApplications™ Medical Resume and CV development program forms the most important foundation of the medical school admissions process. Our expert medical doctors will work with you to create a dynamic, competitive and suitable CV and resume for medical school. This CV/Resume will be used to secure coveted research positions, medical placements, apply for scholarships and be included in many medical school applications. The resume/CV can also be used to apply to the most competitive pre-medical programs worldwide. Don’t have a resume? Not to worry, our medical doctors specialize in helping high school students create resumes from scratch.
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program