School Selection Phase 1
The MedApplications™ Medical High School Selection and Foundation program is the introductory program geared towards helping High School students succeed in pursuing a medical career within Canada, United States and Internationally. You will work closely with our medical doctors who specialize in High School medical admissions. In our first phase, work with your medical coach on understanding the landscape of medical school admissions for High School Students, selecting prospective medical programs and gaining a realistic assessment of your chances. We also support High School students interested in pursuing pre-medical degrees or combined bachelors and medical degrees. We work closely with high school students, parents, guidance counsellors and school administrators in the exciting process of applying to medical school through high school.
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program