Ultimate Admissions Program (Admissions Guarantee)
The MedApplications™ Pre-Medical Coaching program is your personalized support system in the medical school admissions process, designed for university and college students interested in medicine. Our medical doctors work with you to provide medical expertise and guidance in all of your decisions related to medical school admissions. Our medical doctors help with pre-requisite selection, course selection, scholarships, extracurriculars, volunteer placements, medical research, global health trips, clinical placements and letters of reference. We will assist you in creating strategy medical school timelines to ensure you are on track. Your personal medical coach is here to help you succeed by engaging in your pursuit of medicine. Sessions may also be used to prepare for licensing exams and core medical school knowledge.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment