Ultimate Residency Matching Program (For International MD Graduates))
The MedApplications™ International Medical Graduate (IMG) Premium Residency Matching program is the leading comprehensive medical residency-matching program for International Medical Graduates (IMG) in North America. Our medical doctors specialize in assisting IMG’s and Foreign Trained physicians match successfully in Canada and the United States. Our American and Canadian medical coaches help you from start to finish in pursuing your ERAS® and CaRMS ® residency matching position. We help you fulfill your dream of pursuing your medical speciality of choice in the location you want within Canada and the United States. Our process starts with a comprehensive review of your medical career goals, medical residency profile and medical school details of performance. We then create a specialized residency matching strategy for you to succeed in CaRMS® and ERAS®. As medical doctors actively practicing in North American, you will receive first-hand experience and specialized interview preparation for standard panel and multiple mini interviews (MMI). We have successfully helped students and medical professionals achieve medical residency placements in the most competitive programs nationwide. These include medical residencies in: Surgical Specialities, Paediatrics, Radiology, Dermatology, ENT and ObsGys. Our support for American and Canadian residency matching in family medicine, internal medicine and psychiatry is additionally successful. Our custom program is intended to help International Medical Graduates achieve their goal of residency matching.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment