UofT Application Review
The MedApplications™ UofT Application Review includes our most comprehensive assessment of UofT OMSAS application documents by UofT physicians with first-hand experience of medical school admissions. The MedApplications™ medical team will review, enhance and polish your UofT Supplementary application and OMSAS Autobiographical Sketch to ensure your strengths and accomplishments are highlighted. With unlimited revisions, we provide you with the clinical expertise to ensure your supplementary UofT answers target what the review committee is seeking in aspiring pre-medical candidates.
- CASPer Test Dates – 2019
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program