Ramona is currently a resident physician in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at McMaster University. She received her MD from Western University and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Chemistry from Queen’s University. She has a wealth of experience in CV development, the Autobiographical Sketch (ABS) and Supplementary Application Questions for medical school. She also has expertise in the medical school traditional panel, MPI, and MMI interviews, as well as in residency application review. She looks forward to working with you to achieve your professional and career goals.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- National Assessment Collaboration Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment