Raphael is a bilingual medical consultation specialising in health ethics and psychological research. Prior to medical school, he was accepted to Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge for MPH Masters. Has has worked internationally and travelled the globe, amassing vast experience in medical education. Raphael specialized in medical school applications and traditional medical school interviews, including, Francophone interview preparation.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment