Eastern & Western Canada
The MedApplications™ Eastern Canada Review program specialized in your medical school application to medical school in the Maritimes. Intended for both in-region and out-of-region applicants, our medical doctors with first-hand clinical experience in Eastern Canada will help you craft a highly competitive medical school application. We provide you sight into the type of pre-medical applicants, Eastern Canadian medical schools are looking for. We will assist you in developing, editing, reviewing and polishing a successful medical school application to Eatern Canadian medical schools.
The MedApplications™ Western Canada Review program specializes in your medical school applications to the University of British Columbia, University of Calgary, University of Alberta, University of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan. Our Western Canadian medical doctors specialize in both Urban and Rural Western Canadian medical school applications. Our doctors specialize in personal statements, activities lists and supplementary applications for all Western Canadian medical schools. We look forward to help you succeed in gaining medical school acceptance.
- Applying to Medical School From High School
- All About the Queen’s Chancellors Scholarship
- Everything You Need to Know About the Alberta Clinical and Surgical Assistant Program
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Veterinarian
- Top Tips When Applying to Becoming a Physician Assistant
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn