McGill Application Review
The MedApplications ™ McGill Review program connects you with leading bilingual physicians in Quebec to create a highly competitive medical school application. Our physicians will provide you with comprehensive support to improve your personal narrative, curriculum vitae and supplementary application questions. Our francophone medical doctors and English stream medical doctors will boost your confidence in getting into McGill medical school. For our of province applicants, we specialize in crafting your medical school application to appeal to the McGill medical school admissions review committee. Submit your application with confidence.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment