McGill Application Review
The MedApplications ™ McGill Review program connects you with leading bilingual physicians in Quebec to create a highly competitive medical school application. Our physicians will provide you with comprehensive support to improve your personal narrative, curriculum vitae and supplementary application questions. Our francophone medical doctors and English stream medical doctors will boost your confidence in getting into McGill medical school. For our of province applicants, we specialize in crafting your medical school application to appeal to the McGill medical school admissions review committee. Submit your application with confidence.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?