The MedApplications™ International Intermediate Application program provides you with medical expertise in some of the most popular international medical schools applications including: Caribbean Medical Programs, Australian medical schools (Oztrekk), Ireland Medical Schools (Atlantic Bridge) and United Kingdom Medical Schools (UCAS). We work closely with you in all aspects of your medical school application to make it competitive and successful. Our international medical doctor specialists highlight your strengths to make you a competitive applicant.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?