Coaching Sessions Phase 4
The MedApplications™ Pre-Medical Coaching program is your personalized support system in the medical school admissions process. We work with you to provide medical expertise and guidance in all of your decisions. Our medical doctors will work with you to guide pre-requisite selection, scholarships, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, medical research, global health trips, and letters of recommendation. We will assist you in creating pre-medical timelines to ensure you are on track to apply to medical school and pre-medical programs. Your personal medical coach is here to help you succeed. Sessions are also used to prepare for licensing exams and core medical school knowledge.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment