Research & Volunteer Phase 3
The MedApplications™ Research and Volunteer program is designed to help create a competitive pre-medical candidate profile for medical school. Our leading physicians will assist you in securing prestigious medical placements, medical observerships, medical volunteer opportunities, medical research and healthcare related activities. We also help brainstorm school-based, community oriented and global activities. Creating a competitive profile is essential in being successful in gaining medical school acceptance. Our medical doctors will give you first-hand experience regarding what it takes to be successful.
- What Are the Most Competitive Medical Residences in United States?
- Med-P for Quebec Students Applying to Medical School: What Is It?
- Western University BioMedical Sciences (BMSc): All About this Competitive Program
- Volunteer Experience on My Medical School Application: What Should I Include?
- United States Medical School Ranking List
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Pharmacist
- The NAC OSCE Examination Basics: What Do I Need to Know?
- The NAC Exam Short Answer Questions: How to Prepare?
- The McMaster BHSc Program: All About This Competitive Program
- SIPPA: Saskatchewan International Physician Practice Assessment