Resume and CV Phase 2
The MedApplications™ Medical Resume and CV development program forms the most important foundation of the medical school admissions process. Our expert medical doctors will work with you to create a dynamic, competitive and suitable CV and resume for medical school. This CV/Resume will be used to secure coveted research positions, medical placements, apply for scholarships and be included in many medical school applications. The resume/CV can also be used to apply to the most competitive pre-medical programs worldwide. Don’t have a resume? Not to worry, our medical doctors specialize in helping high school students create resumes from scratch.
- Top Tips When Applying to Become a Nurse Practitioner
- Top Tips for the International Medical Graduate (IMG)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Pre-Residency Program (PRP)
- OMSAS Guide 2019: Hоw tо Chооѕе уоur Mеdісаl School
- OMSAS Guide 2019: How tо Fіll іn thе Aррlісаtіоn
- OMSAS Guide 2019: An Autоbіоgrарhісаl Sketch
- OMSAS 2019 Application Guide & Tірѕ
- Med-P and CEGEP Program: An Overview
- What Are the Steps to Take Toward Practicing Medicine in Ontario?
- How You Can Apply to CaRMS if You Are an IMG?